You are invited to join us at our next Quarterly Luncheon on Friday, June 21, 2013.
Topic: "Happy to 102: The Best Kept Secrets to a Long, Healthy and Happy Life." will touch on scientific studies that suggest only about 25% of how long people live is dictated by genetics. The other 75% is determined by lifestyle choices and everyday decisions. Greg Young will talk about secrets form some of the longest-lived people from around the world in this interactive presentation.
Presenter: Greg Young, Vice-President, Home Care Assistance.
When: Friday, June 21, 2013
11:30 am - Registration & Networking (optional tours of Elder Homestead)
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Presentation and Lunch
1:00 pm - Tours of Elder Homestead (optional)
Location: Elder Homestead, 11400 4th Street N., Minnetonka, MN 55343 (Parking is in front of the building and in the small parking lot on the East side of the building). 952-933-1752 www.voa.org/elderhomestead
MAGiC Members are Free and Non Members Cost $10.00